Fencing Since 1947
In 1947 founder George Harrop-Allin Senior opened the first premises in Gezina (436 Voortrekker road), Pretoria. It measured a 1 000 square metres and supplied only domestic fencing.
In 1987 we introduced a major innovation in the fencing industry when we commissioned a tube Mill at the main plant in Pretoria. This enabled us to manufacture gate and fence tubing to meet an ever-growing demand.